Here are the first of my pubic style stencils. If there’s interest, I’ll make some more. Instructions are given below the images. Click the more link to see them.
First, make the stencil:
Click on the small images to see them at full size. Save a stencil image file to your PC, and print it out using a sheet of glossy A6 postcard paper. Then stick the printed card to the back of another blank glossy postcard, making a stiff piece of card that is shiny on both sides. Cut around the stencil shape with a craft knife or good pair of scissors.
When you are ready to style:
- If necessary, first trim the hair overall to the desired final length.
- After a warm bath to soften the hair, get a new single blade razor and some shaving gel.
- Apply the gel all over the pubes… this will help the stencil stick.
- Put an extra blob of gel to the back of the stencil and put it in place.
- Holding the stencil with the fingers of one hand, shave around it with the other.
- Be sure to keep the stencil in one place until the overall shape is complete.
- Throw away the stencil after use.
Disclaimer: Use these stencils at your own risk. The author accepts no responsibility! If the shape comes out wrong, then maybe it’s time for a Chaplin or the Full Monty!